Last updated: April 14, 2020
Sonovia Ltd. (“Sonovia“) respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. This policy describes how Sonovia collect, use and protect your personal information and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information.
What information does Sonovia collect?
If you wish to place an order or to subscribe to Sonovia’s mailing list and/or newsletter, Sonovia will collect and retain your contact information such as your name, email address and mailing address. Sonovia may also collect and retain information regarding the types of information or topics that are of interest to you if Sonovia is provided with that information, as well as identification of which communications you wish to receive.
What does Sonovia do with your information?
Sonovia may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a better service and to improve Sonovia’s products and services;
- To send you updates and notices and to provide you with information related to the products and services;
- To complete and quickly process your transaction, for administration purposes or to do something that you have asked us to do;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Sonovia, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the services provided by Sonovia.
Sonovia does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties. Sonovia may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- Sonovia may share your personally identifiable information with third party service providers for the sale of the products, including to store and process your information through a third party hosting services and to process payments; to provide marketing services; to ship the products to you and to contact you. For example, Sonovia may use a third party’s mailing platform to send you messages and updates from time to time;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Sonovia, or between you and other third party with respect to, or in relation with the products or services and to the extent necessary to comply with relevant laws or legal processes;
- Sonovia may share personally identifiable information with entities affiliated with Sonovia, or if Sonovia organizes its operation through another legal structure or entity, or if Sonovia is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
How does Sonovia use aggregated information?
Sonovia may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the services, to improve the quality and functionality of the products and services provided by Sonovia, to enhance your experience, to create new products and services, including customized products and services, to change or cancel existing content or products and services and for other internal and statistical purposes.
Sonovia may share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at Sonovia’s sole discretion, provided however, that Sonovia will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent.
What opt-out and deletion options are available to you?
If you wish to edit, update or delete your personally identifiable information that is stored in Sonovia’s database or to “opt-out” of any further e-mail or contact, you may send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Sonovia will make a good faith effort to comply with such written requests within thirty days of receipt of the request.
How does Sonovia secure your personal Information?
Sonovia and third parties on its behalf use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Sonovia cannot fully eliminate security risks guarantee that the services will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. When you place orders or access your personal information, Sonovia offers the use of a secure server. All sensitive information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, ensuring that your data is safe and secure.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the site, or certain features thereof.